The ASPiH Student Memberships are for undergraduates only.
After you have purchased a Student Membership please email a copy/scan of your student ID to [email protected]. This ID must have not expired.
Once we have received your student ID your membership will become active and you will then receive full ASPiH Membership benefits.
- Discounted registration fee at the annual ASPiH Conference
- Discount with selected affiliate organisations’
- Subsidised fees at selected UK regional events
- Reduced rates for ASPiH delivered or supported training courses
- Reduced subscription rate for the BMJ Simulation and Technology Enhanced Learning Journal
- Opportunity to be involved with ASPiH Special Interest Groups (SIGS) relevant to expertise/speciality
- Eligible for being invited to Chair positions in SIGS and for membership of the Executive committee.
- Opportunity to promote job vacancies free of charge on the ASPiH website, plus associated social media
- Receive direct email notices and quarterly e-Newsletter from ASPiH
- Receive the ASPiH Annual Report summarising the member-driven activities and key initiatives
- Connect with other members and experts via our communities