Financial support for Simulation Technicians to attend the ASPiH Conference in Brighton
ASPiH is delighted to announce a collaboration with Scotia UK PLC (smots™) which will provide financial support towards simulation technicians attending the ASPIH Conference in Brighton. This financial support is open to all simulation technicians working in the United Kingdom.
smots™ was established in November 1963 and this year the company will celebrate its 60th year in business. At least a third of the lifetime of smots™ has been focussed on the development of hardware and software that can easily and unobtrusively record video, audio and the vital signs readings of any medical procedure or simulation. As a company, smots™ recognises that simulation technicians are fundamental to its business.
To celebrate this momentous occasion smots™ is offering the following financial support for simulation technicians who would otherwise not be able to attend the ASPiH conference in Brighton:
- 1 delegate fee (this includes the pre-conference day and the two day conference).
- Attendance at the ASPiH conference dinner.
- 1 year’s ASPiH membership
- A maximum contribution of £200 towards two nights hotel accommodation or travel.
If you would like to apply for financial support towards attending the ASPiH Conference in Brighton, you can submit your application via this LINK.
Please note the following points in relation to applying for financial support:
- Places are limited and those simulation technicians who cannot get funding from their employer will be prioritised.
- You must get permission from your employer that you can attend the pre-conference day and the two days of the conference (this is from the 6th – 8th November, 2023).
- If you request the £200 contribution towards two nights hotel accommodation or travel, we may contact your manager to confirm this request.
- The closing date for applications is Friday 14th July 2023 at 5pm.