Route to Professional Registration for simulation-based education technicians - get started today!
- Visit the Science Council Website Home page
- Check your membership status with ASPiH, not sure? Email [email protected]
- View the Applications page on the Science Council website and set up your account to start the online application process, you will be asked to pay £15.00 and then a further £15.00 on completion.
- Check out the differing Awards and which best fits your work activities and experience > Registered Science Technician (RSciTech) Registered Scientist (RSci)
- Some relevant documents are available to download below
Need further guidance? Email [email protected]
It is important that you are familiar with the ASPiH Standards Framework for SBE and specifically the relevance and guidance in Theme 2: Technical Personnel (p.7)
- ASPiH Code of Professional Conduct specific to simulation technicians and technologists
- The Science Council Rules of Conduct for Registrants
- Professional Registration Competence Matrix
- RSciTech Competence guidance
- RSci Competence guidance
- CPD Continuing Professional Development
- Updated CPD Standards for Registrants 2022
- CPD Learning Activities