The School of Medicine is recruiting a Lecturer in Simulation Based Education - Grade 8 at University Of Liverpool
For more eatils, Please follow the link
Salary £23,075 - £25,953 with possible progression to £29,184 per annum
As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive benefits including an excellent pension scheme and generous holiday allowances.
Health and Life Sciences are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Technician to work in our Health Simulation and Clinical Skills suite to support our undergraduate health and social care programmes and health professionals engaged in continuing education and professional development. The Health Simulation Technical Team supports teaching across a range of disciplines, including Nursing, Paramedics, Physiotherapy, Operating Department Practitioners and Occupational Therapy.
You will be working with the Senior Technician/Skills Instructor in Health Simulation. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting academics in the use of AV technology to livestream and
record sessions and distribute recordings to students.
- Operating and maintaining our high-fidelity simulation manikins such as
SimMan 3G or MetiMan, advising academic staff using them in practical
- Setting up equipment for skills teaching and demonstration.
- Assisting with the general upkeep of the simulation suite.
You should hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline or have relevant experience, and ideally have demonstrable experience of working in health simulation facilities. However, we would be interested in applicants with experience of working with AV technology who would like to use these skills in a clinical environment, OR in healthcare professionals interested in using such equipment. You will be proactive and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A willingness to learn new skills and develop is essential for the post.
For further details please follow this link:
iRIS Agile Product / Support Specialist
(SaaS Healthcare App)
Location: Virtual/work from home, or could be Bristol or Cirencester-based
Position: Permanent, full-time (part time would be considered for an exceptional candidate), requires support of clients in the US time-zone
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 based on skills, experience and flexibility
We are looking for…An awesome individual to join us on our journey as we grow the business dramatically - this year, next year and the year after! For the right person, this is an irresistible opportunity to:
- Join a small, virtual team, who have developed a world-wide App and client-base in the past 12 months, and who now need to take it to the next level
- Work closely with our industry-leading, world-wide distribution partner and Product Support team in Bangalore to support a rapidly growing client-base
- Shape and nurture our unique cloud-based SaaS solution into a de-facto global standard for health simulation education across the world.
Launched in 2013, TWME8 provides the iRIS simulation authoring software to the simulation healthcare sector on a global basis. www.irissimulationauthoring.com
You are someone who will relish the chance to make iRIS and our business perform at another level.
If you are interested in the role please contact Alex Clark, Founder and Product Director TWME8 Limited [email protected]
The Role - This is a multi-faceted role that involves working closely to support our Clients, Global Distribution Partner, the Product Director and our Bangalore Development team. Most likely, we can organise to play to your strengths across the below four priority areas:
- Evolve and translate a product roadmap into great functionality that customers love
- Organise and gather inputs from all key stakeholders and help to prioritise our Development Roadmap
- Translate upcoming roadmap items into great functional specifications that can be delivered in the most agile way, always managing Bang for the Buck
- Create a superb customer experience - from onboarding to ongoing support
- Onboard customers via webinars until such time as this is not needed (NB the majority of our customers are based in the US so flexible working hours are required)
- Optimise the onboarding process and product so that onboarding is self-explanatory
- Drive higher and higher quality releases through better functionality, processes and management e.g. introduce Quarterly “health checks” with clients to ensure they get the most out of iRIS and inform our Roadmap
- Provide highly responsive and proactive resolution to any issues encountered and prevent recurrence
- Help achieve great product delivery - Agile, etc.
- Optimise delivery by helping to strengthen Agile processes and management within the Development team in Bangalore, India
- Help to bring consistency and discipline to our core support, development and IT security process
- Help ensure we all know how we are doing – dashboards
- Help define and manage using a small set of key metrics
- Help to use these to drive decision-making about where and how to improve.
Most likely you are…
- A healthcare simulation technician who has been at the cutting edge of medical education and knows the ins and outs, and wants to build on this skill and deep client insight OR
- A software engineer/technical support professional who has followed their passion for shaping (and using) great software apps and ensuring they get delivered in the best possible way
- Inquisitive and confident/skilful with global customers, offshore teams or distributor teams – you love working with them, asking, listening, teaching, guiding, etc.
- A professional who has experience working in the healthcare sector, ideally simulation education
- A process person at heart, you’ve experienced the power of delivering through strong (not bureaucratic) processes to get things done, rather than relying on individual heroics! You always dig for root cause to problems and never go for patches that break again over time
- Someone who has matured/improved multiple processes – made them stronger so they deliver quicker, higher quality outcomes for customers
- A fantastic/natural team player, your instinct is to work as a team versus being an individual hero. You help and challenge others constructively so we improve, you ensure shared purpose and clarity, you share and listen, you take clear ownership for making things happen over time
- Entrepreneurial and relish a challenge, - you are happiest when you can determine what is most needed and pick that up and make it happen. Joining a small team creating a global standard for Health Simulation authoring is exciting not scary, you relish the opportunity and scope to contribute across many areas
- Highly resourceful and will find a way to move things forward - you thrive on shaping things and ensuring they truly become business-as usual. You happily get your hands dirty, you do what is required to get a result when needed, and take on your fair share of the less exciting tasks that are an inherent part of being in a small team!
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Knowledge - The successful candidates will be graduate (or equivalent through experience), most likely in an IT/Technical Discipline or with strong experience of working with software at a detailed/expert level. You are a quick-study who can rapidly become expert in iRIS, healthcare simulation education and the overall business. You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, and a relevant track record of successful achievements/projects.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Life insurance scheme
- Bonus, based on company performance.